|- Generate new sales while providing excellence in customer service.|
- Build and maintain relationships with accounts to encourage repeat business and customer loyalty.
- Respond to all forms of communication in a timely manner.
- Handle all incoming group inquiries and quote requests (verbal and email).
- Cost all quotes according to commercial guidelines provided.
- Up sell and cross sell on each call, using key product and promotional information provided.
- Sell optional extras such as group seating, Elite Plus, excursions and gift certificates, insurance.
- Follow up on quotes assigned and close sales accordingly
- Book group files, issue contracts and invoices, and general file maintenance.
- Apply payments and ensure accounting on file is correct before documents are released.
- Reconcile group concessions once final payment is received.
- Advise groups of schedule changes as advised by Preflights.
- Maintain product knowledge and participate in ongoing training.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
|- Travel and Tourism Diploma or a minimum of 2 years experience working in the Travel Industry|
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent Sales and Customer Service Skills
- Team Player a must
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Tour Operations required
- Ability to stay current with multiple promotions, processes and system functions
- Flexible schedule to accommodate shift work
|At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to the Human Resources department by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6