|The primary function of a Business Development Manager is provide representation for Sunwing and Signature Vacations products within the retail Travel Agency communities in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Northern Ontario (Thunder Bay). |
- Ensure that sales for YQR, YXE, YWG and YQT gateways are obtained throughout the BDM’s territory by making sales calls to retail travel agencies.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the assigned areas.
- Provide accurate and timely market intelligence to the company.
- Represent the company at both trade and consumer shows, as well as other promotional events as required.
- Prepare and implement various training and development programs for retail agents. This requires the ability to deliver quality presentations at various events including our own Product Launches each spring.
- Escort and lead promotional familiarization trips to various Sunwing and Signature destinations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have at least three to five years of experience in the travel industry.
- Post secondary education in business related discipline and/or equivalent sales related experience required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A proven sales track record.
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle and be available for frequent travel within the assigned territory.
- Self motivated with effective time management skills.
- Good problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as working effectively in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
|At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. We would like to thank all who apply, however only successful applicants will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6