|The Group Sales/Costing Agent accurately costs incoming quotes while providing product options and promotional information in provided targeted timelines. The successful candidate will provide excellence in customer service while generating new sales through relationship building, the growth of customer loyalty, product knowledge and salesmanship.|
- Cost and issue daily quotes assigned accurately within 24 hours of receipt.
- Ensure pricing is competitive by researching distribution channels, escalating discrepancies and price matches to Payload.
- Respond to incoming emails pertaining to group rate requests in a professional, timely manner.
- Prioritize quotes to maximize conversion.
- Complete follow up calls for pending quotes.
- Answer Groups’ queue line in a timely manner and providing verbal quotes using Payload guidelines.
- The ability to confidently and effectively sell, up sell and cross sell using key/risk product and promotional information provided.
- Provide administrative support to Group Sales Representatives (both in and out of the office) by booking group files, issuing contracts/invoices, applying payments and overall general maintenance.
- Sell optional extras such as group seating, Elite Plus, excursions, gift certificates and insurance.
- Maintain product knowledge and participate in ongoing training.
- All other duties assigned by Management.
- Diploma in Travel or two (2) years of work experience in the travel industry.
- TICO certification.
- Comprehension of Tour Operation is a requirement.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Strong Customer service skills; the ability to adjust to the needs of the customer in each call.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to move between phone sales and Costings as needed.
- Ability to work shifts and overtime when required.
- Ability to stay current with multiple promotions, processes and system functionality.
|At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. |
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6