|We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our exciting Digital Marketing/Ecommerce department as Senior Manager, Customer Acquisition and Engagement. The qualified candidate will be responsible for acquiring and engaging customers throughout the conversion lifecycle.|
|- Manage the strategy for bringing customers into our marketing database and conversion funnel.|
- Manage, optimize and champion the paid (SEM) and organic (SEO) search strategy, including on and offsite optimization.
- Develop and manage the CRM strategy across the group, implementing best practices and adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Act as commercial stakeholder and liaise with I.T. on all CRM developments and projects, ensuring that business requirements are documented and met.
- Develop scheduled and ad hoc business intelligence reports and analytics to produce actionable insights and recommendations that support business goals and initiatives.
- Assist in the creation of multivariate email testing to refine consumer targeting and optimize conversions.
- Other duties as assigned.
|- University degree or college diploma. Preference given to those with Ecommerce and/or Marketing focus and experience.|
- Extensive knowledge of website analytics and website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics Premium, voice of customer surveys).
- Extensive knowledge of CRM (e.g. proprietary systems and Microsoft Dynamics). Preference will be given to candidates with project management and system migration/integration experience.
- Extensive knowledge of:
- Email and marketing automation tools (e.g. SendGrid, ExactTarget, Eloqua).
- Paid search marketing (e.g. Google Adwords).
- Reporting and BI tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, SAP Business Objects)
- Search engine optimization.
- Proven project management experience and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Experience managing both internal resources and outside agencies/vendors is preferred.
- Ability to gain understanding of Sunwing Travel Group’s portfolio of products and services.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. We would like to thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6