The Customer Relations team is responsible for processing and resolving all post-travel customer complaints. The CR Resolution Correspondent prepares articulate, professional and appropriate resolution responses to customer concerns in a timely manner. The position will utilize sound judgement, empathy and business sense during the all customers interactions with a focus on first contact resolution and valued customer retention. The CR Resolution Correspondent will report to the Customer Relations Supervisor and the position will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Provide timely and empathetic responses to customers’ inquiries; either verbally, electronically or written.
- Work closely with CR Resolution Investigators to prepare responses to customer complaints that suitably address all components of the complaint.
- Ensure complaints receive frequent communications with status updates.
- Maintain accurate and prompt electronic records of all complaint management touchpoints.
- Solid understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess natural empathy with a passion to provide excellent customer service.
- Exceptional written, electronic and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to tailor correspondence to suit customers’ needs.
- Previous experience working in a direct customer interacting role is an asset.
- Highly organized.
- Must have analytical skills with sound judgment in order to understand the true nature of the complaint.
- Experienced in using Word, Excel, and Outlook.
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Fast paced, dynamic, highly productive department.
- Peak periods may involve additional hours.
- Ability to work independently and function well within a team environment.
- Open-concept office with work stations.
|At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6