The Senior Analyst, Business Systems will manage, assist and support the implementation of strategic projects for the business. The Senior Analyst, Business Systems will be using business, technical and communication skills to work with sponsors, business partners, technical teams and vendors to implement new applications and technical solutions. The position will be responsible for analyzing business problems, developing plans and coordinate implementations and rollouts, as well as acting as an enabler in continual process improvement to optimize operations and contribute to improved business results. The role will report to the Director of Business Systems and will be located in Toronto, ON.
• Provide excellent customer service including responding to customer requests with a solution generating approach.
• Translate business needs into technical requirements and develop solution plans from concept to implementation and service delivery.
• Facilitate brainstorming and business requirements by gathering sessions and relevant documentation, and evaluate business requirements and model data or system requirements.
• Analyze and document business problems and present recommendations including gap analysis, business process maps and relevant technical documentation.
• Develop and implement testing plans.
• Lead projects, coordinate upgrades and rollout of applications ensuring end user and stakeholder engagement throughout planning and implementation.
• Plan change management activities with the business to encourage adoption by end users and high utilization of the solution.
• Lead definition and planning of technology applications, infrastructure and services to meet the needs of clients.
• Work with business and technology stakeholders to ensure alignment between business needs and technology projects, assets and services.
• Identify gaps in services outcomes and develop recommendations to resolve gaps to meet business needs.
• University degree in an IT field or relevant combination of education and experience in a similar position.
• 5 year experience in a similar role.
• Understanding of airline, tour operator and/or call centres including customer service practices, business processes and related technologies
• Demonstrated knowledge in the use of computer applications, creation of process maps within business operations, IT and call centres within the airline and tour operation industry.
• Knowledge of TIS, AIMS, ININ considered an asset.
• Proven ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
• Develop plans to deliver solutions from concept to implementation.
• Solid relationship management skills and a customer centric approach to service and support.
• Proven ability to integrate perspectives across many functions and generate solutions.
• Demonstrated organizational, problem solving, planning, and administrative skills.
• Strong analytical skills and time management skills.
• Airline or Travel industry experience is an asset.
• PMP an asset
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
• Capable to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently or as a team.
|At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. |
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6