|OVERALL OBJECTIVE: |
The Quality Assurance Analyst is a commercially-minded and detail-oriented individual who plays an active role in project planning with a particular focus on developing and implementing test plans and collaborating with key members of the development and project management team to see projects through to implementation. The role will report to the Quality Assurance Manager and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Actively participate in project meetings, understanding commercial deliverables and objectives, and provide feedback on design, performance, and usability based on the use cases provided.
- Define overall test plan for each project, oversee the testing implementation, track and communicate errors, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Estimate test efforts, define schedules and milestones. Plan and execute of product test efforts.
- Participate in defect reviews and prioritization discussions and provide quality status reports
- Participate in release readiness decisions
- 3+ years of experience working on software development projects
- Strong working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and tools
- Detail oriented with strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in the travel industry would be an asset
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Capable to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently or as a team.
|At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please Apply here. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6