|Toronto, ON, Canada|
The Marketing Department is looking for a technologically-savvy and resourceful Marketing Supervisor who is results-oriented and solution-focused. The Marketing Supervisor will manage and monitor all assignments through our project management platform ensuring completion and delivery within set deadlines. The role will report to the Director of Marketing Production and Advertising and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Manage and monitor all product and ARCC requests/assignments through the project management platform “On Time” ensuring all tickets pertaining to flyers and videos are completed and delivered within expected deadlines
- Review, amend and correct all content relating to product flyer requests via ARCC and liaise directly with Product Department on copy and ensure proper approvals
- Collaborate with creative services on production and allocation of Product Department related requests and ensure the best turnaround time
- Liaise with various departments on creation of product videos as per commercial requirements and provide weekly reporting and updates through Business Objects
- Managing the web and You Tube channel video audits
- Assist brand managers in overseeing the weekly production/ of CP 24 (on-going annual/ weekly initiative) advertising campaign including and not limited to:
-Provide the station with all creative assets, copy and content
-Maintain CP24 advertising calendar and ensure partners are featured as per coop agreements
-Ensure production process and creative approvals are completed within set deadlines
- Assist Nexus Tours Brand Manager in production of seasonal destination materials by coordinating the following:
-Provide print quotes
-Obtain quantities and specifications of supplies
-Coordinate all translations as required
-Manage the production and delivery
-Collaborate with the Sunwing Airlines staff on shipments
- Assisting in organizing the Company's video field production in destinations including and not limited to coordinating all pre-production and production planning activities such as:
-Assisting in preparing video shoot schedule based on commercial requirements
-Arrange all hotels, flights and ground transport
-Procure all necessary customs documentation and work permits based on each country’s requirements mandatory to import all production equipment and staff.
-Assisting brand department in proofing all flyers, advertisement and other marketing materials
-Ensure all creative materials are thoroughly proofed and content corrected prior to distribution
-Publish national advertising production calendar on a weekly basis for the production team, detailing the newspaper insertion information and applicable deadlines
-Responsible for execution of all edoc advertisement in coordination with the IT department.
- Travel Industry experience is required
- Knowledge of print production and different consumer media is critical
- Must possess thorough knowledge of the video production process
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with priority under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude
-Able to exercise strong attention to detail
-An effective communicator in speaking and writing
-Self-motivated with a learning attitude and a sense of urgency
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Capable to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently or as a team.
- Able to work closely with customers and inter-departmentally
|At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading Marketing Supervisor by November 4, 2016. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6