|Toronto, ON, Canada|
The Fraud Analyst will identify suspected fraudulent activities using knowledge of risk management principles, policies and procedures to mitigate fraud and minimize losses to the company. The role will report to the Fraud Prevention Supervisor and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Monitor online booking activity using several applications/systems
- Analyze and investigate alerts to identify suspected fraud activities and take appropriate action based on standard procedure
- Use knowledge of policies and processes to effectively and quickly act on issues
- Complete investigation to reach resolution when required
- Work with co-workers to validate and gather details on suspected fraud to reach resolution
- Maintain timely resolution of disputes to minimize potential revenue losses
- Work effectively with peers and management by sharing ideas and knowledge about dispute trends and information
- Maintain or exceed required performance standards set by the Fraud Prevention Supervisor
- Other Duties as assigned
- Passionate about saving the company’s money
- Minimum 2+ years in the Travel Industry or Fraud Department
- Strong Problem Solving skills and the ability to multitask
- High Customer Service Standards
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Confident in making decisions
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Fast paced, deadline oriented work environment.
- Able to work individually and share responsibilities within a team environment.
|If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by December 1, 2016. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please Apply here. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6