|Toronto, ON, Canada|
|OVERALL OBJECTIVE: |
The Group Sales Supervisor will achieve group sales targets by ensuring processes and policies are efficient and competitive, ensure that employees are trained and motivated and that employees remain sales and customer focused in order to deliver better than expected service levels. The position will report to the Director, Groups Sales and be located in Toronto, ON.
- Create and maintain a highly focused, customer-centric and motivated group sales team.
- Provide training and ongoing coaching to Group Sales Representatives and Group Sales Agents on processes, policies, customer service and selling skills.
- Performance manage Group Sales Representatives through consistent monitoring of KPIS and feedback through team meetings and one on ones with team members.
- Ensure individual KPI’s are achieved and any performance issues addressed through coaching. Escalate performance issues to Group Sales Director as necessary.
- Provide structured performance management with regular and documented feedback to ensure best efforts to develop and support employees
- Ensure calls, emails and other customer communication channels are responded to per agreed service levels (time and quality)
- Responsible for quality control of their team’s group bookings – at booking, at 45 days and on departure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key account customers.
- Communicate performance barriers to Director eg pricing issues, competitor promos, process issues etc.
- Communicate with Payload, Product, Operations, Pre-flights and Customer Relations regarding pricing, product, inventory and other operational issues as required
- Enforce company policies and ensure consistent application of all work procedures.
- Take and resolve escalated calls whilst providing coaching and support to the coordinator to minimize the number of escalated calls.
- Action ARCCs upon receipt
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other sales-related events
- Monitor collections on group files, ensuring that final payments are received according to payment conditions.
- Action trend concerns raised by Group Sales Support Supervisor
- Resolve problem files through to resolution.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years in wholesale travel sales experience, preferably with Group Sales.
- Tico certification
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrates initiative and is receptive to change
- Able to multi task and identify and manage priorities effectively
- Comfortable working in a team environment and is approachable by all
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of TTS an asset
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Supervise a team of 10 to 12 employees
- Support sales of over 150K seats per year
- Provide back up support to the Groups Director as required
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work a variety of shifts
- Requires a clear focus on leading a team through change
- Maintain employee morale in a fast paced environment
- Providing accurate training for new policies and procedures in a changing environment
- Understanding individual strengths and weaknesses and adapting a coaching style to pull the best out of each team member
- Working effectively with other supervisors with different strengths and maintaining a cohesive and consistent approach to customers and employees.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by December 2, 2016. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please Apply here. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6