|Toronto, ON, Canada|
|OVERALL OBJECTIVE: |
The Group Sales Agent will generate new sales, maximize margins, maintain quality of files and grow customer loyalty through service excellence. The position will require great attention to detail, product knowledge and sales ability. The role will report to the Group Sales Supervisor and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Respond to incoming interactions (queue line) and respond to verbal quote requests, costing quotes according to commercial guidelines provided. Assist with product and service enquiries. Meet interaction KPI targets.
- Up sell and cross sell on each call, using key product and promotional information provided.
- Sell optional extras such as group seating, Elite Plus, excursions and gift certificates, insurance
- Cost and issue daily quotes assigned accurately within 24 hours of receipt using Payload Guidelines.
- Administer all aspects of incoming Instant Group Quotes.
- Ensure pricing is competitive by researching distribution channels, escalating discrepancies and price matches to Payload.
- Respond to incoming emails pertaining to group rate requests in a professional, timely manner.
- Prioritize quotes to maximize conversion.
- Fill-in for Group Sales Representative absences as directed by Supervisor
- Assist in Group File administration
- Maintain product knowledge and participate in ongoing training
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 1 year telephone sales and customer service experience or related experience
- Pleasant telephone manner, excellent communication skills and enjoys working directly with customers
- Detail oriented, organized and capable of multi-tasking
- Demonstrates initiative with problem solving and decision making skills
- Is comfortable working with numbers, numeric
- Ability to work well under pressure, be flexible, reliable & prioritize workload
- Experience with MS Office (email, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Soft Voyage TTS an asset
- OPC certification required
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Department hours: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 8pm EST.
- An Agent, depending on their experience will take anywhere from 30 to 80 calls per day and/or process upwards of 50 quotes per day.
- This position requires broad knowledge(sales, services and numeric capability) across multiple department functions
|If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by December 9, 2016. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please Apply here. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6