|Surrey, BC, Canada|
|OVERALL OBJECTIVE: |
The Group Sales Representative will generate new sales through excellence in customer service, relationship building, and growth of customer loyalty, product knowledge and salesmanship. The position will maximize margins and maintain the integrity of all system bookings. The role will report to the Group Sales Supervisor and will be located in Surry, BC.
- To generate new sales while providing excellence in customer service
- To build and maintain relationships with accounts assigned for the purpose of repeat business
- Respond to all forms of communication in a timely manner
- Handle all incoming group inquiries and quote requests (verbal and email).
- Cost all quotes according to commercial guidelines provided.
- Up sell and cross sell on each call, using key product and promotional information provided.
- Sell optional extras such as group seating, Elite Plus, excursions and gift certificates, insurance
- Follow up on quotes assigned and close sales accordingly
- Book group files, issue contracts and invoices, and general file maintenance.
- Apply payments and ensure accounting on file is correct before documents are released
- Reconcile group concessions once final payment is received
- Advise groups of schedule changes as advised by Preflights.
- Maintain product knowledge and participate in ongoing training
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Diploma in Travel or 3 years work experience in the travel industry.
- TICO Certified
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Strong Customer service skills; the ability to adjust to the needs of the customer in each call.
- Team Player
- Microsoft Office.
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Shift work expected as the Groups Sales in a National team and services all provinces.
- Department hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm EST.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by December 16, 2016. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please Apply here. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6