|Toronto, ON, Canada|
|OVERALL OBJECTIVE: |
The Social Media Supervisor monitors the engagement and responses to customers inquires online through the use of multiple social media channels. This role will report to the Sales Centre Manager.
- Demonstrating rapid response and company emphasis on quality customer care, transparency and authenticity to a large, public audience
- Identifying trends and potential crises, liaising with various departments to respond with urgency to protect the brand’s reputation as situations arise
- Focusing on providing exceptional service for every aspect of the customer experience
- Assigning inquiries to other areas of the Sunwing Travel Group and following up to ensure that they are received and responded to
- Seeking out sales opportunities, and convert them into bookings through tracking and follow-up communications
- Responsible for Department Key Performance Indicators including, but not limited to, retention efforts, customer escalations, and social media KPIs
- Train and lead the Social Media team in all aspects of their role, focused primarily on delivering an improved customer experience
- Develop and implement process documentation for the Social Media Team. Partner with other departments to develop robust two way communications that support the objectives of Sunwing and the Social Media Team.
- Provide direction, leadership, coaching and development of Social Media Team members / direct reports.
- Monitor Hootsuite/Contact Us to ensure adherence to service standards and Social Media objectives; make adjustments and recommendations as required.
- Create, review and provide analysis for improvement on weekly KPI reports.
- Champion Social Media Team; responsible for all aspects of retention/save objectives including: setting targets, setting strategy to achieve, tracking and communicating results, celebrating success.
- Identify performance issues and review required actions with team.
- Approve staff schedule based on call trending, seasonal variations, and other factors including holidays and promotions.
- Forecast staffing requirements and manage recruitment process to ensure optimal performance and required staffing in place.
- Ensure employees are adhering to departmental procedures; coaching / communication as required.
- Manage / recommend staff training requirements and development needs.
- Champion and drive sales objectives through goal setting, focused direction, contests, rewards and recognition programs.
- Manage monthly incentive plan; make recommendations based on regular analysis of ROI against achieved metrics.
- Recommend improvements to operational processes; implement as required and measure success.
- Monitor the “chat” function, initiated through the Sunwing and Signature websites
- Other duties as required.
- Exceptional customer service, sales/selling, communication and relationship management skills.
- 2 years previous Call/Contact Centre Supervisory/ Management experience an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of sales and customer service experience.
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills, able to manage a varied workload in a high paced dynamic environment.
- Analytical thinker; Operational execution ability.
- Ability to remain composed and use sound judgement while solving complex escalated situations, troubleshooting to find creative solutions that are mutually beneficial to the customer and the business.
- Travel/Tourism/Hospitality industry experience an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level knowledge of TTS an asset.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Bilingualism (English / French) an asset
- TICO Certification a requirement.
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Fast paced, deadline oriented work environment.
- Works closely with the and must adapt to varying communication styles.
- Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by November 29, 2016. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
|If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by November 29, 2016. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please Apply here. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6