|Toronto, ON, Canada|
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the preparation of analytical reports which will assist management in future decision making. The position will report to the Director, Financial Analysis and Reporting and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Preparation and distribution of daily, weekly and monthly trading reports for various Sunwing Vacations’ lines of business
- Ensure data quality in the current systems: Breeze, TTS, SOV, VE and new data warehouses as required.
- Extract data from multiple sources to build custom reports through Excel, MS Access and Business Objects
- Prepare job aids/documentation for the current reporting process
- Streamline tasks and suggestions on automating manual tasks
- Other ad hoc reporting
- University Degree in Business Administration/Commerce/Computer Science
- Accounting designation an asset
- 2 years prior experience in a similar role
- Business Objects knowledge is a definite asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (including Macros)
- Ability to assimilate and summarize a large amount of information from multiple sources and present in a value-added form.
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Effective team player
- Self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Achievement oriented; must be able to juggle multiple tasks, tight deadlines and changing priorities
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by January 9, 2017. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please Apply here. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6