|Toronto, ON, Canada|
The Product Specialist, is responsible to ensure Hotel Contracts, Rate Revisions, Destination Transfers and Excursions are processed accurately and in a timely manner. To communicate updates, changes to hotel information internally for customer advisement according to deadlines. This role will work closely with the Product Director and or Buyer. The role will report directly to the Product Support Manager and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Assist Directors and Buyers with the overall management of contracting hotels.
- Input and manage contracts within contracting system and all correspondence from hotels.
- Completion and follow up of hotel contracts and details.
- Daily review of sales for hotel contracts, specifically risk hotel contracts.
- Assist in organizing trade shows for buyers and directors with business travel arrangements, and appointments.
- Assist with Hotel relocations and negotiate appropriate compensation.
- Liaise with other departments and process information as related to the Product Department.
- Maintain Ground Handling Supplier agreements.
- Participation in Brochure Production as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the Travel Industry.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Good Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast paced Team environment.
- Spanish and French a strong asset.
- Tour Operator experience an asset.
- Knowledge of TTS - Soft Voyage, Excel, Power Point, and Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Fast paced, deadline oriented work environment.
- Works closely with Product Directors or Managers, and with Hotel Partners, as well as other departments within the business
- Volume varies seasonally.
- Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment.
|If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by January 13, 2017. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please Apply here. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6