|Toronto, ON, Canada|
Assist in achieving load factor and margin targets at route levels and by brand as well as implement the pricing strategies and maintain the competitive position for the routes assigned. The role will report to the Payload Manager and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Implement price point strategy.
- Monitor and control flight rate of sale for assigned routes.
- Produce lead-in prices for marketing activities.
- Maintain competitive pricing position through ongoing analysis, and alert manager to pricing challenges of competitors.
- Assist in the costing of group sales and odd-durations.
- Assist in the flight duration maintenance in order to achieve load factor targets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in the Travel Industry
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant field
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong mathematical skills
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to interact with other departments using strong communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
ENVIRONMENT and SCOPE:
- Department hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 PM.
- Works closely within Tour Operations with marketing/product team/costings/operation.
- Works with & without direct supervision.
- Some direct customer contact.
|If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by January 18, 2017. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
At Sunwing, our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please Apply here. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6