|Toronto, ON, Canada|
The Customer Relations team is responsible for processing and resolving all post-travel customer complaints. The CR Resolution Coordinator researches and responds to customer complaints with the objective to provide a satisfying resolution response to the customer while protecting the interests of the business. The CR Resolution Coordinator will report to the Customer Relations Supervisor and the position will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Analyze and investigate all claims received pertaining to service/product concerns with suppliers.
- Communicate externally with contracted suppliers for compensation direction on claims received; frequently following-up for responses in order to meet customer expectations.
- Investigate claims internally (when required) with applicable departments.
- Process compensation granted by suppliers (supplier deductions).
- Compile/keep track of repeated service and product concerns with our suppliers; escalating trends when appropriate.
- Respond to written or telephone inquiries, updating travel agents and customers on the status of their concerns, and provide consultation as appropriate on policy inquiries.
- Maintain current and accurate records of investigative results.
- Timely and consistent communications with customers with open cases.
- Provide timely and empathetic responses to customers’ inquiries; either verbally, electronically or written.
- Ensure complaints receive frequent communications with status updates.
- Maintain accurate and prompt electronic records of all complaint management touchpoints.
- Solid understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional customer service focus and has genuine empathy for customers.
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills, able to manage a varied workload.
- Exceptional written, electronic and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Skilful at analysing written and/or verbal communications to determine the ‘meaning behind the words’; perceptive.
- Able to be persistent, tenacious and diplomatic in investigative approach.
- Be a relationship builder.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Customer Service experience in a travel related or hospitality environment.
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish an asset
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Fast paced, dynamic, highly productive department
- Continuous interaction with other departments, partners and service providers
- Peak periods may involve additional hours
- Ability to work independently and function well within a team environment
- Open-concept office with work stations
|At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by February 3, 2017. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6