|Toronto, ON, Canada|
The Executive Assistant will assist the Deputy Managing Director and the Managing Director. The role will report to the Managing Director and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Schedule and manage the calendars of the Deputy Managing Director and the Managing Director.
- Organize Travel Agenda and Travel Documents.
- Maintain various miscellaneous reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain contact lists and task lists for the Managing Director as necessary.
- Meet on a weekly basis with Managing Director to discuss all pending items.
- Do follow ups on behalf of the Managing Director to internal and external contacts.
- Draft and/or prepare memorandums and business correspondence for the Managing Director, ensuring the accuracy of all documents provided.
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate area.
- Organize and prioritize incoming calls received for the Managing Director (re-routing or assisting callers as needed).
- Arrange conference calls with project teams and executives.
- Work with the Managing Director on various reports and assignments.
- Create and develop visual presentations for the Managing Director.
- Create and forward the monthly statements for the Managing Directors and teams.
- Construct expense reports on a monthly basis.
- Review departmental expense reports on a monthly basis.
- Organize Department Meetings and take minutes at these meeting for distribution.
- Assist the Managing Director with IT issues and do monthly backups.
- Arrange all departmental business travel requests (flights/transfers/hotel/baggage/ etc.).
- Other administration tasks such as scan/print/photocopy documents.
- Assist with the implementation of procedures and protocols.
- Deal with various and miscellaneous departmental tasks/requests.
- University degree/college diploma in Hospitality or other business related degree preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an executive assistant.
- Previous hotel Front Office or operations experience highly desirable.
- Refined organizational and leadership skills.
- Telephone skills, letter compositions, and accountability for numeric calculations.
- Excellent computer skills including, but not limited to; Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Confidentiality relative to all aspects of our business.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentages.
- Pull, research, or enter data into spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Ability to work independently.
- Have initiative, good judgment and dependability.
- Ability to multi task.
- Exceptional planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills.
- Must be technology savvy.
- Must maintain a cooperative, approachable team-oriented attitude.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with all staff.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Event planning experience/background preferred.
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Capable to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with strong organizational skills.
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently or as a team.
- Able to work closely with all departments across the organization in a professional manner while acting as a representative to the Managing Director.
|At Caribbean Hotels Management Group, our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by March 14, 2017. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6