|Toronto, ON, Canada|
The Workforce Analyst, Intraday Monitor assesses the capacity and demand in the Call Centre environment. The position will work closely with the Seniors, Supervisors and Managers throughout the day to discuss under- and over-capacity situations. The Workforce Analyst, Intraday Monitor will also assess agent availability and report to Call Centre Supervisors when an issue is detected. The role will report to the Manager, Workforce Optimization and can be located in either Toronto, ON or Montreal, QC.
- Monitoring of call volume traffic, performance results as well as resource allocation in real time.
- Highlight opportunities/deficiencies through the review of call centre metrics daily to ensure adherence to service standards; make adjustments and recommendations as required/directed by departmental management.
- Responsible for preparing/administering and communicating Department Key Performance Indicators including, but not limited to, Phone Service Level Reports, Sales Report, Agent Reports and other departmental/ operational ad hoc reports as required.
- Analysis and communication of trends, including call volumes, call patterns, key performance indicators, staff productivity, attrition rates and resource allocation.
- Generate reports to be used in budget and capacity planning within the contact centres and forecasts scheduling, headcount and hiring needs.
- Uses analysis results to forecast and develop plans to support customer access strategy as well as meet business goals and objectives.
- Develops relations with other functional departments to improve efficiencies and forecasting accuracy.
- Identifies areas where efficiencies can be achieved to improve contact centre performance and decrease operational costs.
- Suggest improvements to departmental/operational processes.
- Date entry for all payroll (time and attendance) including management of shift exchanges and vacation time for contact centres.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Assist with department Incentive Report.
- Other duties / reports as required.
- Able to work with discretion and in a confidential capacity due to the sensitive nature of role.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in workforce management.
- University or college degree preferred (statistics, math, finance, administration).
- ININ Contact Centre Manager (or similar) experience.
- Call Centre Certification (CIAC) and/or experience is a definite asset.
- Strong Excel skills a must with proficiency in Microsoft programs.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Capable to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently or as a team.
- Availability to work retail/call centre hours which includes day, evening, weekend and statutory holiday shifts.
|At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by March 10, 2017. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.|
TICO Ont Reg #2476582 | #4276176, Quebec licensee holder #702928 | British Columbia License #39606
27 Fasken Drive Toronto, Ontario M9W 1K6