Palace Hotels and Resorts
Since its inception, Palace Resorts have been dedicated to the ultimate all inclusive vacations in the world’s most popular destinations. Featuring a delightful collection of all inclusive resorts, featuring 5-star facilities and oceanfront locations, Palace Resorts offers a truly unique vacation experience. With sublime service and exceptional amenities, luxurious rooms, and stunning views, your stay at a Palace resort or hotel promises unforgettable moments. Accommodations, dining, and gratuities are all included in a single rate to ensure simplicity and convenience.
Book with Signature Vacations and receive an in-resort credit of up to $1,500, and can be used towards golf, spa treatments and more!
EXCLUSIVE SIGNATURE CROWN COLLECTION FEATURES
When you book your Palace Resorts package through Signature Vacations, you get the extra value of our exclusive “Crown Collection” features.
- $1,500 resort credit for your indulgences per week per room can be used on golf, spa treatments, available room up grades, romantic dinners, upgraded wine list, etc.
- Welcome cocktail, cold towel service upon arrival
- Private check in for Signature Vacations guests
- Preferential room location (subject to category)
- Dedicated concierge desk or telephone service
- Late check-out based on availability
- Nightly turndown service
- Bottle of wine in room upon arrival
- 2 beach towels in room upon arrival
- Use of bathrobes and slippers during stay
- Free safety deposit box
- Mini bar in room stocked daily
- Premium bath amenities
- Liquor dispenser in room featuring (rum, vodka, whisky and Tequila)
- Coffee/tea maker in room restocked daily
- Unlimited à la carte dining (reservations not required)
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet connection in rooms, meeting rooms & public areas
- Unlimited long distance phone calls from the room to Canada & Continental US
- Stay and play in all Palace Resorts in Cancun/Riviera Maya/Riviera Cancun (Le Blanc Spa Resort excluded)
- 24 hour room service
- Vacation dollars are non-transferable, have no cash value and can not be carried over to later stays.